Abdul Kalam Quotes
Former President of India and great scientist Sir A.p.j. Abdul Kalam is our Bharat Ratna which is the beloved and inspiring icon of all of us. Simple life and hard work were the basic spells of their life.
We get a lot to learn from Sir Abdul Kalam’s life and for the students, no one can be bigger than him. So today we are here presenting the views of Sir Abdul Kalam (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes in English) for you. We hope you like it a lot.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
- Great dreams of great dreamers are always realistic.
- To succeed in your mission, you will have to be loyal to your goal.
- For humans to enjoy success, necessary difficulties are needed.
- Superiority is the process of continuous effort and it is not an accident.
- We should not give up and should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- Life is a tough game, you can win.
- You see that God only helps those, who do hard work. This principle is very clear.
- Writing is my love If you like something, then you will get a lot of time. I write for two hours a day, usually I start writing at midnight at 11 o’clock.
- For me there are two types of people, young and experienced.
- If you want to shine like the sun, so first learn how to burn like sun.
- We all do not have the same talent in all, but we all have equal opportunities for developing our talents.
- Without your participation you can not succeed, you can not fail with your participation
- If a country is to make a corruption free and good hearted people, then I firmly believe that three main members of society can do this. Father, Mother and Teacher.
- Need strength to reach the summit, whether it is the peak of Mount Everest or your goal.
- Ultimately, education in the real sense is the pursuit of truth. It is an endless journey passing through knowledge and enlightenment.
- For the success of any mission, creative leadership is essential.
- Unless India is standing in front of the world, no one will respect us in this world, there is no place for fear, only the strength respects the power.
- Birds are driven by their own life and inspiration.
- Life is a tough game, you can win this by keeping your birthright as a person.
- Great teachers are created from knowledge, passion and compassion.
- One of the most important characteristics of a student is ask questions. Let the students ask questions.
- On the day when our signature changes into autograph, suppose you succeed.
- Creativity is most important for future success, and primary education is the time when teachers can bring creativity to children at that level.
- Look at the sky, we are not alone. The whole universe is favorable for us and conspires to give a reward to those who dream and work hard.
- Young people have my message that think differently, try to do something new, make your own path yourself and achieve impossible.
- To be successful in your work, you have to concentrate on your goal by being concentrated.
- Real education increases the dignity of a person and increases his self-esteem. If every human being understood the true meaning of education and was carried forward in every area of human activity, then this world would have been a better place to live.
- You can not change your future, but you can change your habits and of course your habits will change your future.
- If four things are to be followed then anything can be achieved – To be made a great goal, to gain knowledge, to work hard and remain firm.