There are eight planets in the solar system, but life is not possible at all. Our earth is the only place where life is possible. Scientists from many countries are constantly searching about the Earth and are also getting successful. Today we are going to tell you some interesting facts about the Earth whom you have never heard before.
Interesting Facts About Earth
- If we leave any person in the space without any safety and security, then they will survive only for 2 minutes.
- Do you know that because of the Earth’s gravitational force it is impossible for the mountains to exceed 15000 meters.
- The temperature inside the Earth is equal to the temperature of the sun.
- The Earth is the only planet in the Solar System where full sun eclipse occurs.
- Only 6 countries of the world have settled in 40% of the land.
- In the last 40 years, one-third of the land has become barren.
- Every creature on earth has carbon.
- Earth is roaming at its pole at a speed of 1600 kilo meters per hour while its speed around the Sun, it is just 29 kilo meters.
Amazing Fact About Earth
- In 1 day, 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds, the same time the earth moves on its axis.
- On Earth, the burden of about 77 million people is increased every year.
- There are 500,000 earthquakes every year in the world, while only one million of these earthquakes are felt and around 100 earthquakes are disastrous.
- 13 lakhs of equal stars of the Earth can fit inside the sun.
- The budget of the International Space Station is the most expensive project to date, with a total cost of $ 150 billion.
- 100 million sharks are killed every year.
- 40% of the deaths in the world are due to pollution of the Earth, almost every year in the world 700,0000 people die due to pollution only.
- Electricity drops 760 times per hour on Earth.
- Only 1% of the earth’s water is potable.
- There is so much gold in Earth’s Core that cover the entire surface of the Earth with gold.
- Earth is the only planet where water is present in all three stages of solid gas and matter.
Shocking Facts About Earth
- Mantle is the largest layer of earth, it is 2970 kilo meters thick.
- Life on earth is 150-200 million years old, whereas Earth is 5 years billions old.
- The sun’s ray takes about 8 minutes to 20 seconds to reach the earth.
- All the Earth’s continents have been moving for the last 2.5 crore years.
- The only single planet of the Earth Sky Ganga is a planet that has tectonic plates arranged.
- Looking at Earth from space, “Great Wall of China” is visible.
- Every day 4500 clouds thunder on the earth.
- In the solar system, the earth is at the fifth place in the largest planet in the sky.
- If the moon was not the satellite of the Earth, then the Earth would have been around 30 hours a day.